Monday, June 13, 2011

Immunity to Change

Who- You


What- The one thing that prevented you from exploring your digital lifestyle before this class was offered.

The one thing that will prevent me from exploring my digital lifestyle before this class was offer is that I did not have Internet.

When – Once this class ends when will you commit to continue your digital lifestyle journey.

Once this class ends I will not access to a Internet to continue my digital lifestyle journey. Would like the opportunity to continuing my digital lifestyle journey in the Shaw Ministries Computer Center.



Where- Where would you prefer to continue your digital lifestyle (i.e. Home, Library , Center).

I would prefer to continue my digital lifestyle in the Center.


Why- Would you agree that one of the major reasons for continuing your digital lifestyle is to broaden communication.

Yes I do agree that one of the major reasons for continuing your digital lifestyle is to broaden communication with worldwide of internet.

How- Will your How to broaden communication include reading, writing, blogging, and computing

Yes my broaden of communication will include reading, writing blogging and computing.

No comments:

Post a Comment